2/27/11

Prayer Challenge

What are you doing on March 4th, 2011?

Can you set aside a few minutes, or an hour, to pray for the Arab world?

With winds of change ripping through the Middle East now seems like a good time to remember to pray for this region of the world.

Last week I received an email telling me about: Steering the Winds of Change - Arab World Prayer Gathering.

YWAM in North Africa and the Middle East is asking people to set aside some time on March 4th to join them in praying for the Arab world at this time where every day is bringing them historic changes.

A prayer pack has been developed and is now available in English, with other languages to be added soon. The pack offers an overview of the situation in the Arab World and helpful country-by-country information on how you can be effective in praying for the region – steering the winds of change!


If you are interested in this prayer event just shoot me an email and I will fw you the link for the prayer pack!

Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them." (Matthew 18:19-20)

No comments: